SECTION 2 – DATA COLLECTION
The collection of data is exclusively conducted for communication purposes, and we solely utilize the personal information of Tens Machine users for sending emails, updates, and newsletters. This information includes the user’s name, phone number, and email address (automatically collected) from interactions on our website. Moreover, our website employs addons, tools, plugins, and automated software to gather additional information.
2.1. Collection of Users’ Information
We gather information from all our users, including buyers and individuals who create an account on our website or avail themselves of any of our provided services. The information provided to us may encompass, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Third-party related information (such as information from external sources)
- Any supplementary information related to you, either directly provided through our websites or indirectly acquired through our websites or online presence, such as the usage of “cookies.”
2.2. Automatic Information Collection
Furthermore, we collect information typically obtained by standard web browsers (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and web hosting servers for the purpose of facilitating regular services. This type of information encompasses but is not limited to, website usage patterns, referring websites, browser type, language preferences, and the date and time of users’ browsing history. We may analyze this information in an aggregated form to enhance the quality of our services. It is important to note that individual users cannot be identified when the data is presented in an aggregated format. Our website may also gather personally identifiable information, such as IP addresses and other data acquired through cookies. We may share this information with third parties as required for legal compliance. Examples of automatically collected information include:
- Browser information
- Operating system information
- Mobile device information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system)
- IP address (stored in anonymized form)
- Authorized permissions access for mobile devices
- Accessed webpage
- Time of visit (by day, week, and duration)
- Distinguishing between new and returning visitors
SECTION 3 – COOKIES COLLECTION POLICY
In order to facilitate the provision of our services, our website utilizes cookies, which are small text files with a .txt extension. These files are stored on the user’s or visitor’s device, such as a personal computer, and collect specific information. If a user or visitor returns to the website, this information is provided back to the website. Cookies enable our website to identify and track users efficiently. While there are various types of cookies, the most commonly used ones are session cookies, which are temporary and deleted once the user closes the browser, and permanent cookies, which remain in the user’s or visitor’s browser until manually deleted or expired. Certain cookies allow our website to remember a user’s order during the checkout process, even if the user chooses to check out as a guest. Primarily, we utilize cookies to (i) understand how visitors arrive at our website, (ii) monitor website usage, (iii) recognize returning users and maintain their session continuity, and (iv) conduct aggregated user data analysis for research and development purposes. It’s important to note that cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Users also have the option to modify their browser settings to disable cookie collection.
SECTION 4 – SECURITY OF USER DATA
We have implemented rigorous security measures to ensure that our internal procedures align with our stringent security policy standards. Through these measures, we prioritize the protection and integrity of users’ personal data and information. Encryption methods, pseudonymization techniques, and SSL certification are utilized to safeguard user data.
4.1. Users’ Data Protection and Safety Rights
- All users are entitled to access their personal information and be informed about the data collection process. Users have the following rights:
- Object to the collection and further processing of personal information.
- Have personal data updated, rectified, erased, or blocked.
- Receive information about the personal information they have provided.
- Opt-out of specific uses and disclosures of personal information.
- Request the transmission of personal information to another data controller (data portability). To exercise these data protection rights, user identity verification is mandatory.
4.2. Updating and Amendment of Information
4.3. Withdrawal of Consent
Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. If consent is withdrawn, we will cease processing their personal information unless another lawful purpose permits continued processing. To withdraw consent, users can utilize the settings menu on our website or contact us via email using the following link: email@example.com
SECTION 5 – DATA RETENTION
SECTION 6 – DATA DISCLOSURE
We May Share Users’ Information In the Following Instances:
- When offering our services through third-party affiliate platforms (such as Amazon Inc).
- When we are required by a court of law or legal authority to do so.
- When our business is transferred or sold to a new company or owner and in that transaction, the data stored by us will also be transferred to the new owner.
- Depending on the server’s location, we may store and transfer the personal data of the users out of the United States region in order to better provide our services.
- We will share the users’ data with our service providers (such as Mailchimp, Akami Bot Manager and Google Analytics), affiliates, marketing partners, business partners, and others who have legal rights to access users’ data.
- With your consent, we also may share aggregated information or otherwise anonymized information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
SECTION 7 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
We rely on third-party platforms in order to render our services. Please note that all of these services are changeable and we may use other alternatives in case we find new, better, and improved third-party platforms. For the purpose of determining the website tracking, we use the services of Google Analytics. This tool helps us track users’ session activity, bounce rate, time of stay, and general traffic analytics. There might be other third-party links available on our website. These shall be used as reference points or for the purpose of giving credit to the original website. Most of these links will only be there in order to help us provide our services. Please note any links that are on or through our website are there either for marketing purposes or for other services as a requirement for the working of our website. These links may or may not be associated or affiliated with us in any way.
SECTION 8 – CCPA RIGHTS
- Right to Information: You have the right to know what information is being collected from you through our website. Furthermore, you can request modifications or corrections to the collected information.
- Right to Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your information from our website and storage systems.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt out or withdraw your consent from any processing of your personal data on our website, subject to certain conditions.
- Right to Data Portability: Similar to the GDPR’s data portability provision, under CCPA, you have the right to request the transfer of the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you.
- Right to Non-Discriminatory Services: While using our website, you have the right to receive services without experiencing any form of discrimination, as guaranteed by CCPA.
SECTION 9 – OPT-OUT RIGHT
All users of our website have the option to opt out of our email list by voluntarily removing themselves from it. Users have the choice to either e-mail us if they no longer wish to receive our emails, or they can simply utilize the “unsubscribe link” conveniently included at the end of each email
SECTION 10 – CONTACT